While Elfie takes reasonable steps to ensure a reliable service, we do not guarantee that your use of this website will be uninterrupted and error free. We will not be held responsible for your use of other websites accessed via links from our website. Such links are not controlled by us nor do we endorse them.
License to use Website:
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter)
You must not use our Blog in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Blog or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Blog, or any of the areas of, or services on, the Blog.
You must not use our Blog:
- In any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful
- In connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Content must be suitable for all Blog users, including young children.